Tuesday, April 24, 2007
United Streaming-Coolest Ever!!
I really enjoyed learning about the United Streaming website. Yet again, I had no idea it was out there. The information and tools on this site are incredibly useful for teachers. The vast library of videos can be used in the classroom to provide additional information on topics. I have already used this resource to aid my teaching. I had to teach a lesson in my strategies class this semester. I chose a video clip from United Streaming to use in my presentation. I was also able to create a fact sheet using questions from the generated quizzes. The more resources a teacher has, the better the lesson will be. Teachers need websites like United Streaming. It provides high quality examples for lessons. I know that as a teacher, I will remember this site and use it in my classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment