Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh-The Audacity!

As much as I hate my own voice, I love this program. It makes recording and editing sounds simple. I admit that I am completely inept when it comes to computers. I have only had a few years of experience in using a PC. I had a computer for over a year with an internet connection and never got online. I didn't know how. I felt lost and completely confused. That is what I like about the Audacity program. First of all, it's free-gotta love that. Second, it is user-friendly. Play, stop, cut, paste, and you have your audio file. I have needed a program to do this before and I am thankful to have found one that works for me. I even introduced it to my husband and he uses it all the time now. When I teach, I can use this program in presentations or for voice-overs in videos or other visual media.

No comments: